If you are using the iCloud add-in to sync Outlook's Calendar and Contacts with iPhone and sync is not working, verify it is enabled in File, Options, Addins. To enable it, click Go at the bottom of the screen then tick the iCloud add-in. If it's disabled every time you restart Outlook, you'll need to check the registry to enable it.
Open the registry editor and browse to
If the Apple.DAV.Addin key does not exist at that path, look for it at
Restart Outlook and verify the addin loaded.
Always Load Addin
If the addin is often disabled by Outlook, even with the loadbehavior set to 3, you can set a registry key to force Outlook to always load it. Browse to
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\office\15.0\outlook\resiliency\addinlist(If keys in the path don't exist, you'll need to create them).
Right-click on addinlist, then add a new RG_SZ registry value named Apple.DAV.Addin and enter a value of 1.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\office\16.0\outlook\resiliency\addinlist String: Apple.DAV.Addin Value: 1
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\office\15.0\outlook\resiliency\addinlist String: Apple.DAV.Addin Value: 1
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\office\14.0\outlook\resiliency\addinlist String: Apple.DAV.Addin Value: 1
Do it for me
If you don't want to edit the registry, use one of these .reg files. Save the correct version to your computer, then double click to run it. (You may need to right-click on the link and choose Save link... )
Outlook 2016 Outlook 2013 Outlook 2010
More Outlook and iCloud articles at slipstick.com:
- After Installing iCloud, Mail Won't Send?
- Create a Task and copy to another Tasks folder
- How to fix the iCloud APLZOD.dll error in Outlook
- iCloud Add-in is not listed in Outlook Add-ins
- iCloud and Outlook Problems: Syncing Calendar
- iCloud and Outlook Repair Now error
- iCloud error: Outlook isn't configured to have a default profile
- iCloud for Outlook 2016
- iCloud is hijacking Meeting Invitations
- iCloud, Outlook 2016, and Windows 10
- Issues Syncing Outlook and iCloud Contacts
- Outlook and iCloud Sync Issues
- Outlook and iCloud: default data files
- Outlook and iCloud: What you need to know
- Outlook crashes when syncing iCloud calendars
- Save appointments to a non-default Outlook calendar folder
- Save New Contacts to iCloud Contacts
- Syncing iPhone Sent Messages with Outlook
- Transfer POP3 Mail on an iPhone to Outlook