The following pages are a collection of mail utilities for Microsoft Outlook that don't fit any of the categories listed under More Information. There is a separate page for each type of utility and those who don't fit within the four main types of utilities are under Mail Tools for Outlook.
Add-ins that do bulk mail with Outlook may be unusable unless they have been rewritten to accommodate the "object model guard" in the Outlook E-mail Security Update. One possible workaround is the free Express ClickYes utility, which "clicks" the Yes buttons on the Outlook security prompts automatically. Note, however, that while Express ClickYes is active, a virus could also gain access to addresses and send messages.
- Mail Merge to E-mail with Attachments -- Use Word VBA to create a mail merge with attachments. Includes code sample written by Word MVP Doug Robbins.
- Contact Management Tools -- Some of these tools can do bulk mailings, with attached files.
- Exchange Server Mailing Lists
- Using Microsoft Excel To Do a Bulk Mailing in Microsoft Outlook -- sample code
- Bulk Reply Form -- Sample Outlook form to generate a single reply to all messages in a folder
- Content Control Tools
- Compression Tools
- Decoder Tools
- Distribution List Tools
- Fax Tools -- includes tools for scanning documents into Outlook items
- Junk Mail Tools
- Exchange Server Mailing List Tools
- Notification Tools
- Security Tools -- Some of these also provide message tracking.
- Signature Tools -- including random quotes
- Microsoft Outlook Message Form Samples -- more sample message forms
- OL2000: How to Broadcast Mail Using Outlook