I worked with a client who had a large number of Quick Steps, including ones to set Importance levels. Frankly, that is a waste of a Quick Step (and of time) if all the Quick Step does is set the Importance level. Add the High Importance and Low Importance commands to the ribbon or Quick Access Toolbar (QAT) and save the Quick Steps for multi-step actions.
- In File, Options, Customize Ribbon or Quick Access ToolBar
- Click on the menu under Choose Commands from and select All Commands.
- Click in the list of commands and type I to jump down the list.
- High Importance is a couple of commands above the I’s.
- Type M to jump down - Low Importance is the last L command.
There is no Normal Importance button; High and Low Importance commands are toggles. Click once to set and once to turn off.