The add-ins listed on this page will help you manage your reminders. Some of the add-ins will forward reminders using SMS or email.
For help with reminders, including VBA code samples for dealing with reminders, including doing "something" when a reminder fires, disabling reminders, and more, see the link in More Information, below.
Appointment Reminder is an Outlook Addin that allows you to schedule sms appointment reminders direct from Outlook Calendar.
eeminders gives you an uncluttered inbox that shows you what you need to work on, in the order that you want to work on them. Defer/snooze emails out of your inbox and have them magically appear back when you actually need them. Get email reminders to follow-up on important emails right in your inbox. Get reminders for non-email actions in your Inbox. Prioritize or schedule your emails in the order that you need to work on them and more... Supports Outlook 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 (32bit and 64bit). Free 30 day trial available
Forces Outlook reminder window to come up on top of all other windows when a reminder fires. OROT sits in your Windows notification area as a golden bell icon. Whenever it sees Outlook's Reminder window, it automatically brings it to the top so you will see it! Then once it's on top, OROT can also play a sound or flash the Reminder window every couple minutes until you snooze or dismiss it.
With the Reminders Assistant plugin for Outlook you can set reminders for each and every Outlook folder including embedded ones.Reminders Assistant is an add-in for Microsoft Outlook. The Reminders Assistant component is one of the 18 addins included into the program MAPILab Toolbox.
ShowReminders brings the native Outlook reminder window to the forefront without taking focus away from your currently active application. Reminders are no longer hidden in the background.
Current versions of Outlook do not display pop-up meeting reminders in the same way as previous versions did - they no longer display on top of other windows. SureAlerts addresses this problem and displays your reminders in a small window in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen, very similar to the way Outlook displays new incoming e-mails. Alerts now display the length of time until your event or is overdue. This matches the information that Outlook displays in its reminders. If the event is in the past, the text is red. Mark a Task or Email Follow-Up item as completed via its alert.
Email and presentation tracking, email templates, and Salesforce integration for Outlook 2010, 2013, & 2016 on Windows.
- Better Outlook Reminders?
- Calendar Reminder Tools
- Change the Reminder on Several Appointments at Once
- Create a view for appointments that don't have reminders
- Default Reminders Longer Than One Day Won't Save
- Delete reminders that keep returning
- How to choose which Calendar creates reminders?
- How to Remove or Change the Reminder on All Day Events
- How to set a flag to follow up using VBA
- Make "no reminder" the default for new appointments
- Meeting Reminders are Set for the Recipient
- Open a Webpage when a Task Reminder Fires
- Outlook Reminders Don't Come into Focus
- Pager, SMS, and Other Tools for Exchange Server
- Problems with Unknown Appointments and Reminders from 1979 and 1980
- Receive Reminders from Shared Calendars?
- Reminders are missing in Outlook Calendar
- Reminders for archives and other pst files
- Reminders won't fire from all folders