Outlook 2013 users will have a few issues fixed in this month's update.
- Online archive and public folders may disappear from a profile in Outlook.
- When you respond to a recurring meeting with a single occurrence, Outlook may crash.
- When you click a button in Outlook add-ins, Outlook may crash.
- Contact entries are not sorted alphabetically in a hierarchical address book in Outlook 2013. See KB3115007 for more information.
- When you connect to an Exchange server, you still receive a prompt to connect to the server if the security certificate is mismatched. See KB3115008 for more information
- When a Web Add-in adds a file as an attachment to an email message or an appointment, an incorrect file name is used.
- When Outlook connects to an Exchange server using MAPI over HTTP transport protocol, Outlook may crash after you install April 5, 2016, update for Office 2013 (KB3114928).
For more information or to get the update for MSI, see May 3, 2016, update for Outlook 2013 (KB3115031). This update will be installed automatically if Office 2013 Click to Run is installed.