Yes, Outlook 2016 has a hotfix available after less than one month on the market.
It's only a short list this month. This hotfix, which will be installed automatically in the click-to-run versions used by Office 365 subscribers, addresses the following issues:
- Outlook module navigation buttons aren't displayed in touch mode when using high contrast Windows themes.
- When you are using multiple Exchange accounts, Outlook may crash shortly after starting.
- When you create a subfolder under the Inbox, the folder isn't replicated to the server, and is only available locally.
- If you use the Classic Indented view option, messages in search results aren’t displayed in the reading pane. Note that only Office 365 or Exchange of version 15.1 or later versions are affected.
- Outlook requests Out of Office information from Exchange servers in Outlook 2016 if network and server processing delays.
- Changes the weather service from the Office RLID service to the Office configuration service for Office 2016 applications.
For more information, seeOctober 13, 2015, update for Outlook 2016 (KB2910976)