There are a few issues addressed in Outlook 2010 this month. There won’t be too many more updates released for it as Office 2010 is now in extended support (as of this month).
- If you subscribe to an Internet calendar that requires your credential and select the option to remember your credentials in the credential prompt, when the password expires you're not prompted to enter the new password.
- When you set multiple HTTP proxies for a profile that uses the MAPI over HTTP transport protocol, Outlook is disconnected to the server if the first proxy doesn't work expectedly.
- When you cancel a meeting by using the BeforeItemMoveEvent event, Outlook 2010 may crash.
- Online archive and public folders may disappear for a profile.
- When you open an occurrence of a recurring meeting and delete all attachments for it, the deleted attachments are still displayed for the recurring meeting.
- When you try to send a meeting request that has an attachment and the save operation is called by the ItemSend event, you receive this error message: The operation failed.
- When you edit a contact and then reopen the contact in Outlook 2010, the contact photo is deleted.
- When you save an email message that contains many attachments with long names, the names of the attachments are changed and switched.
To read more about it or to download the update, see October 13, 2015, update for Outlook 2010 (KB3085604). This update is also available on Microsoft Update.