After months saying “soon”, the long awaited update for BCM was finally released. This update fixes a number of issues plaguing BCM users, including the incorrect labels for address and phone numbers, that affected BCM after the September 2013 Office update was installed.
This is a full file installation; you’ll need to uninstall BCM to install the updated version. Do not uninstall SQL.
Download the BCM update for Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2013 from Business Contact Manager for Microsoft Outlook 2013: Full Installation for Upgrading from Business Contact Manager 2007. (It's a 368MB file.)
- Open Control Panel's Programs and Features
- Select Business Contact Manager for Outlook and click Uninstall/Change
- Choose Uninstall, then click Next
- You want to uninstall only BCM, so deselect Microsoft SQL Server.
- Click Continue to uninstall BCM.