After months saying “soon”, the long awaited update for BCM was finally released. This update fixes a number of issues plaguing BCM users, including the incorrect labels for address and phone numbers, that affected BCM after the September 2013 Office update was installed.
BCM is no longer available from download from Microsoft. Users can download the full 64-bit BCM installation file from BCM for Outlook 2010 or Outlook 2013 (368 MB).
Users can download the full 32-bit BCM installation file from BCM for Outlook 2010 or Outlook 2013 (368 MB).
- Open Control Panel's Programs and Features
- Select Business Contact Manager for Outlook and click Uninstall/Change
- Choose Uninstall, then click Next
- You want to uninstall only BCM, so deselect Microsoft SQL Server.
- Click Continue to uninstall BCM.
BCM Errors after Upgrading to Windows 10
Business Contact Manager displays incorrect form label values