The Holiday card list is an Unsupported Microsoft sample form application to demonstrate customized Post forms, in this example, to create a list of people that you exchanged holiday cards with.
To use this form:
- Open the pst file using File, Open, Outlook Data file.
- Open the \\Holiday Card List\Holiday Card List folder.
- The custom forms are on the New Item > Custom Formsmenu in Outlook 2010/2013 or at the bottom of the Actions menu in older versions.
- Open the Generated form, enter a holiday’s name and click Generate. This will create a list of names in the folder. Or use the Holiday card form to manually enter names and dates.
- Open each item to enter the date you sent them a card and if/when they sent you a card.