There were several Outlook updates released in May, including two for Outlook 2013 and one for one for Outlook 2010. Mac users get two updates: a security update for Office 2011 for Mac and an updated build of Office 2016 for Mac (15.10)
The Outlook 2013 updates address the following issues:
- Adds a button for (the Office) Store on the Home tab ribbon in Outlook 2013. See Update adds the Store button to the Home tab ribbon in Outlook 2013 for additional information. If the Store is not supported, the Apps chunk is hidden.
- Reduces the number of the HTTP requests that are needed for Exchange Web Services (EWS) communication between Outlook and Exchange.
- Improves the Facebook provider for Outlook 2013 compatibility with Outlook 2010.
- When you use the MAPI over HTTP transport protocol to connect to a mailbox on an on-premises Exchange server and log on to the computer as a different domain user than the user who owns the mailbox, you cannot connect to the mailbox.
- When Windows Search service restarts, corresponding Windows Deployment Services (WDS) APIs are not refreshed, and the interfaces start failing with disconnecting errors.
- When you use the Recipients.addAsync method to add more than 100 recipients to an item, you receive the NumberOfRecipientsExceeded exception.
- When you add some Exchange accounts to an existing profile in Outlook 2013, the newly added accounts can’t connect to Exchange.
- The Accept Proposal tab is greyed out, and you cannot accept the proposal of a meeting if the proposal is sent using an SMTP address that is stored in the auto-complete cache.
- Adds the Reply with Attachments API to the Apps for Office JS API.
- When you configure Outlook 2013 to use both an internal and external corporate specified IP address, it takes a long time to download an offline address book (OAB). See Outlook 2013 takes up
to 30 minutes to manually download Offline Address Book files (KB3057737) for more information.
- When you perform a tag action (such as marking an item as read or unread) for an item in search results in a shared mailbox in Outlook 2013, the item disappears.
- When you use double quotation marks to search a restrictive phrase, you receive unexpected search results. See Unexpected search results when you use double quotation marks to search items in a mailbox in Outlook 2013 (KB3054852) for more information
- When you resend an email message from an online archived mailbox or an additional Exchange 2010 or Exchange 2013 mailbox when Outlook 2013 is using online mode, the message subject and the content are blank.
- You cannot open a shared mailbox in a profile in Outlook 2013 after migrating the profile from Exchange Server 2010 to Exchange Server 2013 that has the MAPI over HTTP transport protocol enabled.
For a complete list of issues addressed by this update, see these KB articles:
May 12, 2015, update for Outlook 2013 (KB3039799)
May 12, 2015, update for Outlook 2013 (KB3039711)
pretty good blog，come again next time。