Update Rollup 6 for Exchange Server 2010 SP1
Released October 2011
See KB 2608646 for a complete list of issues addressed.
Situations which may cause a crash: The Information Store service crashes when you run an antivirus application or when a folder view is corrupted on an Exchange Server 2010 Mailbox server. The Exchange Mailbox Replication service crashes on a computer that has Exchange Server 2010 SP1 installed . The Store.exe process crashes when you send an email message that has attachments in an Exchange Server 2010 SP1 environment The RPC Client Access service crashes when you delete an attachment of an item by using Outlook in online mode.
Outlook in online mode issues addressed: "0x80041606" error code when you use Outlook in online mode to search a mailbox. Items that are deleted or moved still appear in the original folder when you use Outlook in online mode to access an Exchange Server 2010 mailbox
Sites with Exchange 2003: Exchange Server 2003 users cannot view the free/busy information of a user in a different federated organization. Certain free/busy messages are not replicated from Exchange 2010 server to an Exchange 2003 server.
OWA issues addressed: The message of a retention policy in OWA is updated. Disabling Exchange ActiveSync Integration for OWA does not work in OWA Premium. Some time zones in OWA are not synchronized with Windows.
- Incoming faxes are not delivered.
- Users cannot add or remove delegates from a mailbox using Outlook.
- Users do not receive quota warning messages after installing Exchange Server SP1.
- NRN for meeting requests 120 days later after the recipient accepted the request.
- Retention policies are applied to Contact items unexpectedly in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- Users cannot send email messages to a mail-enabled public folder.