You can change the name of any field in the view.
- Right click on the field name you wish to change.
- Select Format Columns from menu (in the Two line view, its on the Customize dialog)
- Select the field whose display name you wish to change
- Type the new name in the Label field.
- Click Ok to return to Outlook when finished.
This method only changes the name of the field in the current view. It will not change the name on the form or in other views. For example, if you change a field name in the By Company view then switch to the By Category view, you'll see the original field name.