Outlook 2010 released three hotfixes on February 12 2013.
KB2597090 addresses an issues where Outlook freezes when you try to download an offline address book (OAB) that is outside a firewall.
KB2760799 fixes an issue where Room Finder doesn't properly populate the room list.
KB2760764 addresses several issues, including:
- Meetings with Show time as set to Free don't display on shared calendars.
- When you delete the .ost file and disconnect the Internet connection, and then restart Outlook and reconnect to the Internet, then close and restart Outlook, default folders are duplicated.
- After you set the PstDisableGrow registry value to 1 , you cannot synchronize calendar item updates between SharePoint Server 2010 and Outlook 2010.
- When you use a keyboard with a German keyboard layout, and use a compound word to search for email messages that contain the compound word, no search results are returned.
- Outlook crashes when you click the Related button, "Messages in this Conversation" option in an email message.
- A Calendar label is dim and difficult to read when added to your profile.
- When you create a custom form that has a rich text body and replace the IPM.Note message class, then set the Compose messages in this format to Rich Text in Options, messages use plain text, not RTF.